Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: first snow of the season

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whoopeeeeee...it is snowing...we are expecting 2 inches tonight...I love the first snow...then I can't wait to get to Florida....*jingle bells jingle bells ...tra la laaaaaaaaa

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ARE YOU SERIOUS!! it is in the upper 50's here, I don't need super cold or snow for another couple of weeks...LOL

    Stay Warm Mum [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sniff*...it didn't stick except at the higher elevations...I thought at 3000 feet we were kind of high...but it is COLD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •